Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Successful Guide To Growing Tropical Plants - Organic Fungicides

Today's topic of 'Successful Guide To Growing Tropical Plants'
is organic disease control, namely organic fungicides.

One step for prevention of plant diseases is to have adequate
space between your plants to allow for proper air circulation.

We all know how disheartening it can be to have well growing
plants, including tropical plants, develop sudden diseases.

Several years ago I grew double Petunias between my tropical
plants to add some additional color. But two years in a row
all petunias I planted developed fungal diseases several weeks
after being planted.

That's when I received a catalog about organic gardening in the
mail. Whenever I see a promising product on the internet or in
a catalog, I give it a try.

That's how I discovered Soap-Shield.

I sprayed the petunias and everything I was growing at this time,
including tropical plants, tomatoes, and roses.

Knowing that 'prevention is the mother of all cures' I used
Soap-Shield as a preventative. Ever since using Soap-Shield
the first time I haven't had any sick petunias, and the tomatoes
look as healthy at the end of September as they did in June.
I highly recommend Soap-Shield and it can be used both
indoors and outdoors.

This is how the developer describes the product....

Soap-Shield is a flowable copper liquid fungicide which protects
plants from infection.

It is effective when used on....

• tropical plants
• roses
• vegetables
• fruits
• ornamentals
• grass

Fixed copper is one of the oldest fungicides and bactericides
used to control a wide range of plant diseases.

Soap-Shield is made by combining a soluble copper fertilizer
with a naturally occurring fatty acid. The copper and the fatty
acid combine to form a copper salt of the fatty acid known as
a true soap.

This copper soap fungicide controls many common diseases
using low concentrations of copper, down as low as 90ppm.

Soap-Shield
decomposes to form soluble copper and fatty
acid, both of which are used by microbes and plants.

I only recommend any gardening products to you which I have
used myself for several years and with which I would not garden
without anymore.

Next, for your FREE Tropical Plants Guide, Grow Your Own Tropical Garden, which includes many useful tips on how to grow tropical plants anywhere, visit Tropical Indoor Plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment